[ALPS-users] Total particle number can not be conserved using ALPS TEBD simulation

Michele Dolfi michele.dolfi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 18:42:03 CEST 2017

I don’t really know the tebd code, but the mps_evolve has the same features and it is definitely able to conserve quantum numbers as well as running other models.
https://alps.comp-phys.org/mediawiki/index.php/ALPS_2_Tutorials:_MPS-05_bhquench

We never really rewrote the text of the tutorial, but in the installation directory you will find a script that runs the bhquench example, as well as others.

Best,
Michele