[ALPS-users] 答复: Total particle number can not be conserved using ALPS TEBD simulation

Sun Rongyang sun-rongyang at outlook.com
Sat Sep 2 02:39:53 CEST 2017

Thanks so much for your reply! I will try it.

By the way, there are may be some missing INTEGER(HID_T) kind definitions of int data type at the Fortran source code about the tebd application, For example,

at tebd/core/Hdf5Interface.f90

INTEGER, INTENT(INOUT) :: groupId --> INTEGER(HID_T), INTENT(INOUT) :: groupId

When I compile the source code, I met some int kind mismatch errors. These errors disappeared after I change the source code. It may be a bug about ALPS.

Best,

Rongyang

Rongyang Sun

Ph.D. Candidate

Theoretical Quantum Matter Physics

Institute for Advanced Study, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China

E-mail: sunry15 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn; sun-rongyang at outlook.com