correlation functions using bond operators
Hello, Thanks for all the previous help. What I've done so far is measuring correlation functions using site opertors, now I'm dealing with bond operators. For mps_optim, it seems that i can only measure correlations between single-term bond operators. For example: op1 = c_dagup(x)* c_up(y) op2 = c_dagdown(x)*c_down(y) and I can do MEASURE_HALF_CORRELATIONS['op_corr'] = op1:op2. From the results, it seems that it returns x = [i, i+1, j, j+1], y = some value I am dealing with a 10 site chain, but i only got results (for i=0) j= 2,...,8. How can i calculate the same correlation functions for j = 0, 1, and 9? Regards, Robbie
Another question: what does it mean when x = source and y = target? For example you have: op1 = c_dagup(y)* c_up(x) op2 = c_dagdown(y)*c_down(x) and I can also do MEASURE_HALF_CORRELATIONS['op_corr'] = op1:op2. THis will return a measurement x = [i, i+1, j, j+1], y = some value. Does the source x from op1 still corresponds to i and target y from op1 corresponds to i+1 (and the source x from op2 still corresponds to j and target y from op2 corresponds to j+1)? Regards, Robertson Esperanza On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 8:31 PM, Robertson Esperanza < robbie.esperanza@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
Thanks for all the previous help. What I've done so far is measuring correlation functions using site opertors, now I'm dealing with bond operators. For mps_optim, it seems that i can only measure correlations between single-term bond operators. For example: op1 = c_dagup(x)* c_up(y) op2 = c_dagdown(x)*c_down(y) and I can do MEASURE_HALF_CORRELATIONS['op_corr'] = op1:op2. From the results, it seems that it returns x = [i, i+1, j, j+1], y = some value
I am dealing with a 10 site chain, but i only got results (for i=0) j= 2,...,8. How can i calculate the same correlation functions for j = 0, 1, and 9?
Regards, Robbie
participants (1)
-
Robertson Esperanza