Error installing Z2Pack 2.1.1

Dominik Gresch greschd at phys.ethz.ch
Mon Apr 16 11:43:04 CEST 2018

Dear Rajdeep,

It seems that the update of setuptools happened with python 2 instead of
3. You can force pip to use a specific Python interpreter by calling it
as 'python -m pip' instead of simply calling 'pip', where 'python'
should be the specific interpreter that you want to install something on.

So in this case, you can try:

sudo python3 -m pip install -U setuptools
python3 -m pip install --user PATH_TO_Z2PACK

Best regards,

Dominik