Error installing Z2Pack 2.1.1

Rajdeep Banerjee rajdeep.jzs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 06:42:55 CEST 2018

Dear sir,
            I tried following your suggestion and found the following:
>> sudo pip install -U setuptools
Requirement already up-to-date: setuptools in
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages
Cleaning up...

It seems although I have installed python-3.5, but my default is
python-2.7. I changed the alias in bash so that calling python will call
python-3.5. But the problem persists.
>> sudo python -m pip install --user /home/rajdeep/soft/Z2Pack-master-2.1.x

Downloading/unpacking fsc.export (from z2pack==2.1.1)
  Downloading fsc.export-1.1.0.tar.gz
  Running setup.py (path:/tmp/pip_build_rajdeep/fsc.export/setup.py)
egg_info for package fsc.export
    error in fsc.export setup command: Invalid environment marker:
python_version < "3"
    Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
    error in fsc.export setup command: Invalid environment marker:
python_version < "3"

Please help. Thanks in advance.

best regards,
Rajdeep