Mirror Chern number for SnTe

raagya at jncasr.ac.in raagya at jncasr.ac.in
Mon Apr 2 09:26:02 CEST 2018

Respected Sir/Maam,
I am a student of JNCASR, Bangalore, India and working on SnTe system.

Can you help me in calculating the mirror chern number for SnTe system using Z2 pack software and Quantum espresso. I have calculated the Z2 topological index for SnTe but and in order to study the system I need to focus on mirror chern number as you have shown in the following paper.

[ https://journals.aps.org/prb/pdf/10.1103/PhysRevB.95.075146 | https://journals.aps.org/prb/pdf/10.1103/PhysRevB.95.075146 ] (Page 10 of this paper SnTe mirror chern number has been calculated).

Can you please help me with the steps in order to calculate the mirror chern number for SnTe system?

Thanking you,
With warm regards,
Raagya Arora
JNCASR, Bangalore