question about z2pack

Qian Yuting yuting.qian at epfl.ch
Tue Feb 27 21:01:23 CET 2018

Hello Dominik,

Recently I try to learn z2pack. I used it to calculate the Z2  invariants of Bi and Bi2Se3 and  found it's really a very good tool! Then I want to apply it to calculate the chirality of  wey points using vasp. But after  I  use it , it encountered a problem:

 “File "/home/qian/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/z2pack/fp/kpoint.py", line 189, in _check_equal_spacing
    raise ValueError('The k-points must be equally spaced for {} runs.'.format(run_type))
ValueError: The k-points must be equally spaced for VASP runs.”

How can I solve this problem ? Does that mean z2pack can 't calculate  the chirality  using vasp?

Looking forward to your reply ! Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Yuting Qian

Yuting Qian
EPFL at Swizerland,
& Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Science,Beijing,China
yuting.qian at epfl.ch