[SPAM] Troubles calculating Z2 (graphene)

Jimena Olmos Asar jimenaolmos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 11:36:29 CET 2016

Dear Liucius and Dominik,
thank you very much for your answers. Both of them were really useful.
Sorry I am replying this late, but I wanted to do some tests before
bringing my news. As Dominik said, my surface was wrong. So I corrected it,
and tried again for graphene. However, and probably because of what Liucius
said, the z2 was 0 again. In the convergence report, there was one check
that didn't pass (MoveCheck). Anyway, I moved to other system: PbCF2
(Scientific Reports, http://www.nature.com/articles/srep26123). The surface
I calculated was the same as for graphene, and I could get z2=1. So, thank
you!
I would ask you, if you don't mind, one more question. Is there a way to
obtain the data in a text form to plot them myself? I am working on a
cluster, and I can not plot through matplotlib. I added in the running file
the flags print(result.wcc) and print(result.t), but the format of the
output isn't very friendly.
Thank you again for your help,
Jimena