[ALPS-users] [ALPS} Using nvblas to boost calculations

Michele Dolfi michele.dolfi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 13:06:17 CEST 2017

The MPS codes, as other ALPS applications, is linking to BLAS and LAPACK via the standard Fortran interface.

If the accelerated library that you want to use fulfill the interface, it could easily be swapped at compile time.
Similar experiences have already been done with the Cray libsci_acc library.

Best,
Michele