[ALPS-users] Long Range Kitaev Model site dependent Hamiltonian

Michele Dolfi dolfim at phys.ethz.ch
Wed Jun 28 06:53:37 CEST 2017

Actually both the “abs” and “^” operators seem to be allowed, but the problem might come from the (i-j) term.
Using the coordinates in the coefficients is instead a non-trivial feature. It only works if you define the lattice as inhomogeneous. You should see some examples non the lattices.xml file.

As an alternative solution, you could define the lattice as a graph and set independent coefficients on the bonds and edges. You should find other examples in the mailing list, or on this page https://alps.comp-phys.org/mediawiki/index.php/Tutorials:LatticeHOWTO:SimpleGraphs <https://alps.comp-phys.org/mediawiki/index.php/Tutorials:LatticeHOWTO:SimpleGraphs>

Best,
Michele