[ALPS-users] Long Range Kitaev Model site dependent Hamiltonian

John Ian Kenneth E. Felismino jfelismino at nip.upd.edu.ph
Tue Jun 27 08:14:21 CEST 2017

Hi!

The hamiltonian I'm using is attached as a picture file. As you can see,
the bond terms are proportional to abs(i - j)^\alpha. i was wondering if
this is possible in Alps because I have tried doing it (crudely) with DMRG
and found that it did not produce an output xml. I had simply added the
term "/abs(i-j)^alpha#" in my hamiltonian.  When I remove this term, the
Hamiltonian works, so clearly the problem is with this proportionality term.

Thanks.
Ian Felismino