Running a finished simulation for longer
Hello everyone, I have been trying to extend a finished worm simulation to run for longer following the steps described in here: http://alps.comp-phys.org/mediawiki/index.php/Documentation:Running#Extendin... The original input file is parm5a.in.xml. I have changed "finished" to "running" in parm5a.out.xml I have increased the value of SWEEPS in parm5a.task1.out.xml but I get the following errors $mpirun -np 4 worm --mpi parm5a.out.xml --Tmin 5 --write-xml parameters do not match: SWEEPS, value: 500000000 [= 500000000], value2: 900000000 [= 900000000] Cannot change parameter SWEEPS Cannot open simulation file parm5a.task1.out.xml. Simulation 1 does not exist. All processes have been assigned Task# 1 does not exist Is it because I am doing it wrong or because it is not allowed in the code? If this is not possible, it's not such a terrible thing. I can just add from the beginning an number of sweeps with way too many zeroes on the right and run it for a fixed amount of time or until a convergence criteria is achieved, but I am not sure I am doing it all correctly. Thank you very much, Francisco Cordobes
participants (1)
-
Francisco Cordobés