Dear Amir, I think you are using an old version of ALPS, i.e. before we finalized the paper. (the binary builds online are old) To enable these feature you should compile a recent version of the code. You can get the latest version of ALPS form the public repository: svn co https://alps.comp-phys.org/svn/alps1/trunk/alps Regards, Michele On 16.01.2015 02:55, Amir M.Aghaei wrote:
Hi,
I have this problem that I can't enable the measurement of entropy (Von-Neumann entropy) in the MPS code. I am even using the the same code in Tutorial and adding only the line:
'MEASURE[Entropy]' : 1,
to the parameters in python code, but still the output doesn't have the measurement of entropy in it. Same is true for EnergyVariance. It would be wonderful if someone can tell me what I am doing wrong.
Regards, Amir
-- ETH Zurich Michele Dolfi Institute for Theoretical Physics HIT G 32.4 Wolfgang-Pauli-Str. 27 8093 Zurich Switzerland dolfim@phys.ethz.ch www.itp.phys.ethz.ch +41 44 633 78 56 phone +41 44 633 11 15 fax