question haldane model

Rafael Gonzalez Hernandez rhernandezj at uninorte.edu.co
Mon Aug 3 20:59:27 CEST 2020

Dear z2pack,
I used the code to understand the example of Haldane model.
However, I changed the bands flag to test it and I found the Chern number
for different values of:

band=0 chern= doesn't work
band=1 chern=-1
band=[0] chern=-1
band=[1] chern=1
band=[0,1] chern=0

Why It is finding found a different between 1(both bands according to
manual) and [0,1] bands?
Thank you in advance for your help

Best regards,
--
[image: Resultado de imagen para uninorte logo]

Rafael J. González Hernández

Profesor Asociado
Departamento de Física. Of. 2-45. Bloque L-6.
Tel. +57 5 3509509  Ext. 3425
E <http://www.uninorte.edu.co/>mail: rhernandezj at uninorte.edu.co

--
*Este correo no representa opinión o consentimiento oficial de la
Universidad del Norte, por lo que esta no adquiere ninguna responsabilidad