Problem with tbmodel on python3.6.3

Dominik Gresch greschd at phys.ethz.ch
Sat Feb 16 06:29:52 CET 2019

Dear Anh,

Could you please share some more information about how you encountered
this issue? What's the platform you are using, and which installation
tool (pip, conda, etc.)? Also, can you please provide the full traceback?

It seems your python version is having trouble reading source code which
is encoded in utf-8 unicode without explicit encoding specifiers. In
principle this should work with all python3 distributions, but if it
does not I can make a small update adding back explicit specifiers.

Best regards,

Dominik