topological invariants calculation on 2D system

Dominik Gresch greschd at phys.ethz.ch
Fri Sep 28 16:48:17 CEST 2018

Dear Patric,

For the Z2 calculation, the surface should go only across half the
Brillouin zone. So, the surface should probably be lambda s, t: [s / 2,
t, 0].

The reason for this is that the second half is a mirror image of the
first. When you go across the full BZ, the result for the Z2 invariant
will always be zero.

Best regards,

Dominik