Calculation about Chern number

Dominik Gresch greschd at phys.ethz.ch
Tue Oct 3 12:59:50 CEST 2017

Dear Wenliang Liu,

These inputs are described in the README for pw2z2pack:
https://github.com/Z2PackDev/Z2Pack/tree/master/2.1.x/examples/fp/pw2z2pack/src

They are needed only if you want to consider only the Chern number in a
specific symmetry eigenspace. In that case, 'isym' is the index of the
symmetry (w.r.t. the standard Quantum Espresso output), and sym_eig is
the symmetry eigenvalue of the considered eigenspace.

Best regards,

Dominik Gresch