help with z2pack installtion

Dominik Gresch greschd at phys.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 16 09:38:41 CET 2017

Dear Shunhong,

It seems the dependencies for Z2Pack didn't properly install when you
installed Z2Pack. Usually this should be handled automatically by pip,
but you can do it manually with the following command:

pip install numpy scipy decorator blessings sortedcontainers
msgpack-python fsc.locker fsc.export fsc.formatting

Best regards,
Dominik