import z2pack error

Dominik Gresch greschd at phys.ethz.ch
Mon Feb 13 23:44:34 CET 2017

Dear Wei Li,

The Bi example should run with the supplied input files. However, you
need to install a modified version of Wannier90, as explained in the
installation instructions:
http://z2pack.ethz.ch/doc/2.0/tutorial_installation.html#setting-up-first-principles-codes

For Wannier90 2.1 or newer this is no longer necessary because we added
a specific interface to run with Z2Pack, but unfortunately VASP only
supports Wannier90 version 1.x.

Best regards,

Dominik Gresch