z2pack problem related to overlap matrices

Dominik Gresch greschd at phys.ethz.ch
Fri Aug 18 09:56:31 CEST 2017

Hi,

Which version of Wannier90 are you using? For VASP I would recommend
using the modified Wannier90 1.2 that you can find here
<http://z2pack.ethz.ch/doc/2.1/tutorial/installation.html#setting-up-first-principles-codes>.

Other than that, I think your Wannier90 input file is missing the
'shell_list 1' input. You can find working input files for the Bi
example with VASP here
<https://github.com/Z2PackDev/Z2Pack/tree/master/2.1.x/examples/fp/Bi_vasp/input>.

Best regards,
Dominik