[ALPS-users] mpirun

Michele Dolfi michele.dolfi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 21:04:29 CET 2017

The Conda installation doesn’t have MPI support yet.
I quickly checked and there seems to be mpich available, but only for Unix systems.

Unfortunately we have some compilation time constrain with the automatic builds, and after the 2.3.0 release the builder machines got even slower, such that we cannot even rebuild the current release…
I don’t think we will manage to incorporate this change before taking apart the full package into smaller units.

Best,
Michele