[ALPS-users] Problem on finding xsl path

Michele Dolfi michele.dolfi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 12:58:32 CEST 2017

In theory conda should already set the location of the ALPS.xsl file during install.
If this is failing, the easiest fix could to set the environment variable ALPS_XML_DIR to the correct path.
More information here https://alps.comp-phys.org/mediawiki/index.php/Installing_the_binary_releases#Non-default_install_locations_for_the_binary_packages_2

Best,
Michele