[ALPS-users] [ALPS} Using nvblas to boost calculations

John Ian Kenneth E. Felismino jfelismino at nip.upd.edu.ph
Fri Aug 18 07:21:09 CEST 2017

We wanted to use nvblas to intercept any level 3 blas operations. My
colleagues and I are mainly using mps-optim for dmrg applications.

Thanks,
Ian Felismino

Which calculations do you want to boost that way?

jfelismino at nip.upd.edu.ph> wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> I was wondering if it is possible to add nvblas from cuda 8.0 when
building alps to boost the speed of the calculations. This possible
increase in speed and efficiency will help a lot to me and my colleagues
who have share computing resources in the laboratory.

> Thanks,
> Ian Felismino
>

> ----
> Comp-phys-alps-users Mailing List for the ALPS Project
> http://alps.comp-phys.org/

> Archive: https://lists.phys.ethz.ch//pipermail/comp-phys-alps-users

lists.phys.ethz.ch.

----