[ALPS-users] Two-dimensional system with MPS

H w.boson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 21:39:51 CEST 2017

Thank you. I have indeed overlooked this important parameter.

It now works smoothly with spinless fermions or bosons. However for spinful
fermions the time it takes is more than a thousand times (or more) longer.
Even for tiny 2D systems the time it takes is huge. Is it a known
limitation and is there a physical reason?