[ALPS-users] correlation functions using bond operators

Robertson Esperanza robbie.esperanza at gmail.com
Tue May 23 09:39:20 CEST 2017

Another question:

what does it mean  when x = source and y =  target? For example you have:
op1 = c_dagup(y)* c_up(x)
op2 = c_dagdown(y)*c_down(x)
and I can also do MEASURE_HALF_CORRELATIONS['op_corr'] = op1:op2. THis will
return a measurement
x = [i, i+1, j, j+1], y = some value. Does the source x from op1 still
corresponds to i and target y from op1 corresponds to i+1 (and the source x
from op2 still corresponds to j and target y from op2 corresponds to j+1)?

Regards,
Robertson Esperanza