[ALPS-users] Binary disorder

Alexey Sizanov alexey.sizanov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 16:03:05 CEST 2017

Dear All,

I would like to ask how can set up a binary disorder in chemical potential for QMC simulations? I want to obtain a system with certain concentration of impurities with modified potential.
I use inhomogeneous lattice, then I should somehow set the function for chemical potential. How can I do it for binary disorder?

Another way is to create my own graph for every realisation of the disorder, but then simulations don’t measure stiffness (0 winding number) because there don’t know that my graph is a 3D periodic lattice. While stiffness is important for me. May be there is some way to give simulation know that my graph is a lattice?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Best regards
Alexey Sizanov.