[ALPS-users] Convenience Script collectXY

Dominik Schildknecht dominik.schildknecht at psi.ch
Tue Mar 28 15:23:03 CEST 2017

Dear all,
I wanted to know if it's already implemented to plot two observables
against each other with the combination of pyalps.collectXY and
pyalps.plot.plot.
As an example I would like to be able to plot energy vs. magnetization
in an example like MC-07. This mainly arises as a question if I want to
use the exchange Monte Carlo formalism (thanks for that, it seems to
work great with very little modification to my code). There the
optimized temperature set is saved as an observable. If I still want to
be able to plot M vs. T I would need the ability to plot two observables
against each other. However it crashes in alps/lib/pyalps/tools.py in
the function collectXY at the line
    xvalue = np.array([data.props[x] for i in range(len(data.y))])
Is what I intend to do possible with collectXY?
Best,
Dominik

--
Paul Scherrer Institut