[ALPS-users] Extracting the data of local density

youchamianshidai at sina.com youchamianshidai at sina.com
Wed Mar 1 02:20:10 CET 2017

Dear All:             I have a problem with my calculations. I want to extract the density data of the same point in several periods, but I don't know how to solve it. I can only extract the data of all grid points. If anyone knows, I hope you can tell me. I would be very grateful!                                                                                                                                                           Best wishes