[ALPS-users] XML tag expected

Michele Dolfi dolfim at phys.ethz.ch
Sun Jan 22 22:29:03 CET 2017

I forgot to mention that a temporary fix is just to set the environment
variable ALPS_XML_PATH pointing to the ALPS_ROOT/lib/xml directory.

Assuing you have Conda in $HOME/Miniconda, this would be
export ALPS_XML_PATH=$HOME/Miniconda/lib/xml

Unfortunately the Mac build got stuck because of time limits on the CI
servers and the Boost package just got a new version that seems to break
dependent libraries, hence it might take more than expected for the
actual fixes to propagate.

Best,
Michele