[ALPS-users] Conserve quantum number for composite unit cell

Axel Gagge axel.gagge at fysik.su.se
Wed Jan 18 21:24:53 CET 2017

With extra quantum number, fixed n.o. excitations: runs in 124 s, E0, trunc_error = -1.0000000000001179, 0.00082901673330108058

With no extra quantum number, no fixed n.o. excitations (grand canonical...): runs in 24 s, E0, trunc_error = -0.99999999999997691, -1.3941131613197575e-16

I will proceed with the grand canonical and this is certainly enough, but is there some way around this slow-down? It would be nice to be able to conserve any charge which correspond to an abelian symmetry.

Thanks,

/Axel