[ALPS-users] Question about iDMRG in ALPS

Axel Gagge axel.gagge at fysik.su.se
Wed Jan 18 18:16:34 CET 2017

I have tried out using DMRG with an infinite lattice. I could not find any information about how to do infinite DMRG so I just assumed that I could define an infinite lattice graph and work with that.... However when I try this I get the error: "bad lexical cast: source type value could not be interpreted as target". This was for a 1d lattice graph of one site with one unit cell and the spin model. I have included the files I used along with this email just in case...

Is this the correct way to approach this or is there any other way to get out iDMRG calculations??

Best

/Axel

PhD Student

Stockholm University