[ALPS-users] DMRG application does not run

Michele Dolfi dolfim at phys.ethz.ch
Tue Jan 10 17:45:31 CET 2017

Well, the *task1.in.xml is an input file, therefore it will not contain any output.
The Python script should automatically look into the generated output files.

How are you using the container?
Are you using the IPython terminal? Or did you get an interactive shell via docker exec?

If you want to keep the result, you should mount some working directory inside the container, e.g. via docker run -v $PWD:/work ...

Michele

--
ETH Zurich
Dr. Michele Dolfi