hello, I try to understand all examples in alps-applications. How can I figure out what exactly is in the output as "uniform susceptibility" (say in Ising) and why it is not simply <M2>-<M>2? In which part of the code it is hidden? Tadeusz
If 'M' means the total uniform magnetization (i.e. M = \sum s_i^z), the uniform susceptibility and <M2>-<M>2 differ by the factor \beta/N (\beta = 1/T and N the number of sites). If 'M' is the magnetization per site (\sum s_i^z / N), then the factor becomes \beta \times N. Synge From: "Tadeusz Wasiutynski" <Tadeusz.Wasiutynski@ifj.edu.pl> Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 12:55:44 +0100
hello, I try to understand all examples in alps-applications. How can I figure out what exactly is in the output as "uniform susceptibility" (say in Ising) and why it is not simply <M2>-<M>2? In which part of the code it is hidden? Tadeusz
participants (2)
-
Synge Todo
-
Tadeusz Wasiutynski