how to check a lattice graph in python
3 Mar
2013
3 Mar
'13
7:58 a.m.
Dear all, It is well known that to check a lattice graph in Linux, I shall type "printgraph". But, the question is when I program in the IDLE of python, how can I realize the same function? 伯楠 -- Stay foolish,Stay hungry.
3 Mar
3 Mar
8:10 a.m.
Just open a shell window and use printgraph. I there a reason that you need to do it from Python? On Mar 3, 2013, at 8:58, Bo-Nan JIANG <bonanjiang@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all, It is well known that to check a lattice graph in Linux, I shall type "printgraph". But, the question is when I program in the IDLE of python, how can I realize the same function?
伯楠
-- Stay foolish,Stay hungry.
4958
Age (days ago)
4958
Last active (days ago)
1 comments
2 participants
participants (2)
-
Bo-Nan JIANG
-
Matthias Troyer