Hi Dear,
Thank you very much for your consideration. yes my model mixes states with different Sz. let me know DMRG works with complex vectors or not? and Can I change the basis which DMRG works in it?
Thanks a lot Mohammad.
On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 2:30 PM, <comp-phys-alps-users-request@phys.ethz.ch>wrote:
Send Comp-phys-alps-users mailing list submissions to comp-phys-alps-users@phys.ethz.ch
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit https://webmail.phys.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/comp-phys-alps-users or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to comp-phys-alps-users-request@phys.ethz.ch
You can reach the person managing the list at comp-phys-alps-users-owner@phys.ethz.ch
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of Comp-phys-alps-users digest..."
Today's Topics:
1. Operator difinition (zhian asadzadeh) 2. Re: Operator difinition (Adrian E. Feiguin)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message: 1 Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 15:37:58 +0330 From: zhian asadzadeh <zhian.asadzadeh@gmail.com> Subject: [ALPS-users] Operator difinition To: comp-phys-alps-users@phys.ethz.ch Message-ID: <89e5d6760903010407m44b1729raa91afa47e962e18@mail.gmail.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Dear,
Thank you very much for your consideration. yes my model mixes states with different Sz. let me know DMRG works with complex vectors or not? and Can I change the basis which DMRG works in it?
Thanks a lot Mohammad.
On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 2:30 PM, <comp-phys-alps-users-request@phys.ethz.ch>wrote:
Send Comp-phys-alps-users mailing list submissions to comp-phys-alps-users@phys.ethz.ch
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
https://webmail.phys.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/comp-phys-alps-users
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to comp-phys-alps-users-request@phys.ethz.ch
You can reach the person managing the list at comp-phys-alps-users-owner@phys.ethz.ch
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of Comp-phys-alps-users digest..."
Today's Topics:
1. Operator definition (zhian asadzadeh) 2. Re: Operator definition (Adrian E. Feiguin)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message: 1 Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 15:11:34 +0330 From: zhian asadzadeh <zhian.asadzadeh@gmail.com> Subject: [ALPS-users] Operator definition To: comp-phys-alps-users@phys.ethz.ch Message-ID: <89e5d6760902280341r7ca16b5fm506e562c4f043c64@mail.gmail.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi All,
I am using DMRG for my problem, I need to calculate expectation value of Y component of Spin operator (Sy) , As a result, I need to define it in the model.xml file. How I can define it? I tried with Sy(i)=1/(2*sqrt(-1))*(Splus(i)-Sminus(i)), but I got incorrect results. I will be very appreciate if someone could help me?
Thank you very much, Mohammad.
participants (1)
-
zhian asadzadeh