Dear ALPS users, I am running the DMRG algorithm with python. I don't understand where the energy/entropy/trunc. err. history is recorded. I would like to set up a way to create three different files with the history of these three quantities. Is there a way to do that? Many thanks. Kindest regards. -- Emanuele Levi emanuele.levi@gmail.com
Dear Emanuele, I think tutorial 1 will show you what you need. http://alps.comp-phys.org/static/tutorials2.1.0/dmrg-01-dmrg/spin_one_half.p... 'History' of measurements are available under the observable names: Iteration Energy Iteration Entropy Iteration Truncation Once you loaded the datasets in python you can them print them, or save in some separate file if you wish. Cheers, Michele -- ETH Zurich Michele Dolfi Institute for Theoretical Physics HIT G 32.4 Wolfgang-Pauli-Str. 27 8093 Zurich Switzerland dolfim@phys.ethz.ch www.itp.phys.ethz.ch +41 44 633 78 56 phone +41 44 633 11 15 fax On Nov 19, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Emanuele Levi <emanuele.levi@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear ALPS users, I am running the DMRG algorithm with python. I don't understand where the energy/entropy/trunc. err. history is recorded. I would like to set up a way to create three different files with the history of these three quantities. Is there a way to do that?
Many thanks. Kindest regards.
-- Emanuele Levi
emanuele.levi@gmail.com
participants (2)
-
Emanuele Levi
-
Michele Dolfi