hamiltonian matrix
27 Dec
2008
27 Dec
'08
12:22 a.m.
Dear all I am using the alps for a fermionic hubbard system. It gives the energies. I want the matrix elements of hamiltonian matrix. how can I have the hamiltonian matrix and basis states. Best Regards Khalid Loane
27 Dec
27 Dec
8:26 a.m.
Look at the sparsediag or fulldiag code. You can print the basis and the matrix elements, but be warned that this can be a HUGE matrix. Why do you want to print it? Matthias On Dec 27, 2008, at 12:22 AM, khalid hassan wrote:
Dear all
I am using the alps for a fermionic hubbard system. It gives the energies. I want the matrix elements of hamiltonian matrix. how can I have the hamiltonian matrix and basis states.
Best Regards Khalid Loane
6486
Age (days ago)
6487
Last active (days ago)
1 comments
2 participants
participants (2)
-
khalid hassan
-
Matthias Troyer