request(problem in full-diagonalization)
Dear all For testing full-diagonalization I have used *ed-06-fulldiag* directory in tutorial. I used alpspython command to run the *tutorial6a.py* which by default was set for L=8 sites. By running L=6,8,10 sites everything goes well with plotting energy, free energy and so on, but for L bigger than 10 such as L=12,14,16,... the program can run without any error but it can not produce any output to plot them?????( just the empty plots will be appeared in screen) Thanks in advance for your kindly response. -- Best Regards Javad Vahedi, Dept. of Physics, Sari Branch of Islamic Azad University, P.O.Box 48164-194, Sari, Iran. Tel: (+98) 911 1554504 Fax: (+98)151 2256679 E-mail: javahedi@gmail.com javahedi@iausari.aci.ir
On 13 Mar 2011, at 10:41, javad vahedi wrote:
Dear all
For testing full-diagonalization I have used ed-06-fulldiag directory in tutorial. I used alpspython command to run the tutorial6a.py which by default was set for L=8 sites.
By running L=6,8,10 sites everything goes well with plotting energy, free energy and so on, but for L bigger than 10 such as L=12,14,16,... the program can run without any error but it can not produce any output to plot them?????( just the empty plots will be appeared in screen)
Thanks in advance for your kindly response.
The program will actually not finish on those sizes - the size is too big. That's why you see no plot. Matthias
participants (2)
-
javad vahedi
-
Matthias Troyer