Dear ALPS community I try to download and install ALPS 2.0 version in Ubuntu 10.10 by following the structure in the ALPS home page. First of all: I have downloaded its source file ==> (Source .tar.gz including the Boost library 1.45)(66MB) and unzipped it in my /home/javad directory Second: I have added the binary packages to ==> /etc/apt/sources.list deb http://www.cpht.polytechnique.fr/ubuntu maverick alps deb-src http://www.cpht.polytechnique.fr/ubuntu maverick alps Third: I have Installed required packages using Synaptic package manager: cmake-curses-gui libboost-all-dev libhdf5-serial-dev libfftw3-dev gfortran python-matplotlib python-scipy python-h5py liblapack-dev In the fourth step: I have really no idea how to deal with by the following structure: $ $HOME/src/alps2/script/cmake. sh $HOME/opt $HOME/tmp $ $HOME/src/alps2/script/hdf5.sh $HOME/opt $HOME/tmp I am totally confused. Thank you very much in advance -- Best Regards Javad Vahedi,
Hi, What do you want to do with ALPS? If you just want to run applications in Ubuntu, install ALPS related binary packages from Synaptic (there is 'alps-all' package, from Wiki). You don't need the second and the third step. -- Ryo IGARASHI, Ph.D. rigarash@hosi.phys.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp OpenPGP fingerprint: BAD9 71E3 28F3 8952 5640 6A53 EC79 A280 6A19 2319
participants (2)
-
javad vahedi
-
Ryo IGARASHI